Hook Kids Catch Up
Abby started taking riding lessons again. She's taking mostly English with a little bit of Western.

She's riding an Arabian horse named Codessa.
Nathan is doing Navy ROTC with a Marine option. Here he is in his uniform.
Abby and I took a physics class, and we had to do projects. Our goal was to convert as many forms of energy as we could. I converted gravitational energy, kinetic energy, chemical energy, electrical energy and mechanical energy.
Abby converted gravitational energy, chemical energy, elastic potential energy, and kinetic energy.

She's riding an Arabian horse named Codessa.
Nathan is doing Navy ROTC with a Marine option. Here he is in his uniform.
Abby and I took a physics class, and we had to do projects. Our goal was to convert as many forms of energy as we could. I converted gravitational energy, kinetic energy, chemical energy, electrical energy and mechanical energy.
Abby converted gravitational energy, chemical energy, elastic potential energy, and kinetic energy.

5 Comments:
Hey!I like your horse Abbs!Iit's pretty!
-Leah
Abby is it hard to change your voice from English to Western and back and forth?
Cool! That's some impressive research there my niece and nephew!
I know I'm a bit late responding, but was wondering if Abby had tried converting western horsepower into english horsepower, and how much enger is lost when you try? u eric
Hook Kids, please please pretty please update your blog. We are all starved for info ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home